Having a Healthy Pet starts with basic wellness care!
We want to be sure that everyone has the opportunity to provide life-saving wellness care for their pet. That’s why we offer the most competitive pricing for low cost vaccines for dogs and cats as well as deworming, heartworm testing and prevention, flea prevention and microchips available.
ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY A LICENSED VETERINARIAN.
It can be confusing to know what your pet needs to be healthy. Let us help you!
Visit the Wellness Recommendations page for more information.
*Examination by veterinarian $Free
Click on the heading below for more pricing information about:
Current clients of Healthy Pets USA and Healthy Pets Houston are now able to purchase a full line of prescription heartworm and flea prevention products as well as a variety of other products through our on-line pharmacy, mailed directly to your home for your convenience! (Patients must be current patients of Healthy Pets USA/Healthy Pets Houston. Heartworm prevention requires a current heartworm test and proof of prior purchase of preventive.)
We are currently having problems with the online pharmacy. For refills of heartworm and flea prevention, please send an email through the Contact Us page to have medications mailed to your house.
Vaccines for Dogs:
|DAPPL (distemper, parvo, leptospirosis)||$28.00|
|Bordetella (Kennel Cough)||$19.00|
|Canine Influenza (H3N2 and H3N8)||$40.00|
|Package: Adult Wellness Rabies is *FREE*
DAPPL, Bordetella, Rabies, Heartworm test
|Package Gold- Rabies if *FREE*
DAPPL, Rabies, Bordetella, Influenza and Heartworm test
|Puppy 1 DAPP, Bordetella, Heartworm prevention, dewormer||$45.00|
Puppy 2 DAPPL, Heartworm prevention and dewormer $45.00
Puppy 3 DAPPL, Rabies, Heartworm prevention, dewormer $45.00
Vaccines for Cats:
|Adult Wellness: *FREE Rabies*
FVRCP and Leukemia, Rabies
|Kitten 1: FVRCP, dewormer||$23.00|
|Kitten 2: FVRCP Feline Leukemia, dewormer||$43.00|
|Kitten 3: FVRCP Feline Leukemia, Rabies *Rabies FREE*||$41.00|
Healthy Pets USA carries Home Again for $35.
Registration includes the following:
- Plastic lifetime replaceable ID tag stamped with pet microchip number.
- 24/7 Lost Pet Specialist
- Rapid Lost Pet Alerts
- Personalized Lost Pet Posters
- Lost Pet Recovery Network
- Travel Assistance for Found Pets: Your home again membership covers up to $500 pet airfare when your dog or cat is found over 500 miles away.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Hotline
- No annual fees.
Deworming for Dogs:
Strongid deworming treats roundworms and hookworms.
It is priced by the weight of the dog. 30 lbs = $15
Deworming for Cats:
Healthy Pets USA carries Bravecto, cat and small dog sizes of Activyl and Trifexis on-site at all vaccine clinic locations.
We also carry a full line of other products on the online pharmacy, including Advantage Multi, Revolution and Frontline Tritak.
Heartworm Testing and Prevention:
Healthy Pets USA requires a current heartworm test before our veterinarians will prescribe heartworm prevention.
Heartworm tests are $20 (alone) or $10 with purchase of a year prevention
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT WRITE PRESCRIPTIONS TO ONLINE PHARMACIES FOR FLEA AND HEARTWORM PREVENTION AS WE HAVE A FULL RANGE OF PRODUCTS ON OUR ONLINE PHARMACY.
TriHeart is a tablet given once a month by mouth to prevent heartworms, roundworms and hookworms! Sold as a 6 month supply. Available at all vaccination clinics and on the Online Pharmacy.
|Triheart||Price (6 months)|
|TriHeart Small (1-25 lbs)||$28.00|
|TriHeart Medium (26-50 lbs)||$38.00|
|TriHeart Large (51-100 lbs)||$48.00|
* Dogs larger than 100 lbs will need two boxes of TriHeart based on weight. For example, a dog that weighs 115 lbs will need one box of Triheart Large (up to 100lbs) and another box of TriHeart Small (up to 25lbs). This pet would be given one dose from both sizes once a month.
* Dogs larger than 100 lbs will need two boxes of Triheart based on weight. For example, a dog that weighs 115 lbs will need one box of Iverhart Large (up to 100lbs) and another box of Iverhart Small (up to 25lbs). This pet would be given one dose from both sizes once a month.